Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan (Whole Series)

You might remember that I read the first book in this series and told you about it back here. I have since completed reading all 5 books in the Percy Jackson series, squeezing them in here and there between other reads. And I have to say I enjoyed it. I always enjoyed learning Greek mythology and it was interesting to see it all play out in a story. You can certainly tell the writing is for a younger crowd but nevertheless it was a fun read. Here is a list of the series in order:


Book 1 The Lightning Thief (See above)







Book 2: The Sea of Monsters



























Book 3: The Titan's Curse

























Book 4: The Battle of the Labyrinth
















Book 5: The Last Olympian




















Of course this will not be a book club selection but if you are interested in these kind of fiction novels I thought I would share. A friend of mine who is also a Harry Potter fan had told me about these and thought I might enjoy them so might as well pass along. If you are a HP fan just keep in mind that the writing seems to be for an even younger crowd. To go to the official Olympians website to check out the different books, click here. Happy Reading!

No comments: