Friday, May 29, 2009

Facelift for the blog..... DONE!

I experimented with some different backgrounds for the blog so if you came and it was really different or looked weird, I hope I didn't scare you off! I changed it up so that there weren't any swirlies hindering people from reading it. I really liked having swirlies or bows in the background with the words but I don't want anyone to not read because it is too complicated to see, so I will simplify! Plus I think it would be fun to change it up every now and then just because! After much deliberation and a unanimous vote among some lovely friends that had a minute to help, this one won!! I hope that you enjoy it and can read it easier. Thanks!

To comment on this post click on comments" Type in your comment then where it has the drop down box click on "Name/URL" Type in your name, you do not have to have a URL. Then you can preview and post your comment.

No comments: