Monday, March 28, 2011

March Meeting Recap

This past weekend we had our March Meeting where we discussed the book, Left to Tell by Immaculee Ilibagiza. We had 5 attendees and had a great discussion about the amazing work God has done in the life of the author. I found a great discussion guide online and wanted to share in case you wanted a few questions to ponder about what you learned from this story and what you will take away.

There is a second book by Immaculee called Led by Faith which continues her story as she rebuilds her life after the genocide. You can read more about this book here on the blog. My copy is currently in the works of being passed around. If you would like to borrow it just let me know and I can pass it on to you eventually. If you still have not read this months selection I urge you to borrow someones copy or get a copy from the library as it is quite an inspiring and amazing story of God's work and presence during this tragic time.

I hope you all are looking forward to our April Selection, Have a Little Faith by Mitch Albom. I pray you have a great month! Let me know if you are reading any goodies! Happy reading!

No comments: