Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Still deciding the August Book

I have a few more days before my "deadline" to decide on the August Selection. I have been reading books like crazy as much I can even with having been so busy. I have to say I am really struggling here. Nothing is jumping out at me like it usually does. If you have any suggestions please give them to me! Anything is helpful! I will in the future update you on the many books I am reading through trying to find the right one. And I'm sorry about my lack of talk on The Hiding Place. Every chance I have that I should be writing something about it I am trying to read in one of the books I am looking at for August. I will try to post something on The Hiding Place today. If you have anything you would like to say or would like to write up a post, as always you are welcome to! Just shoot me an e-mail at abookjunkie@gmail.com. And don't forget! Give me some book suggestions and why you love the book you are suggesting! Thank you!


To comment on this post click on "comments" Type in your comment then where it has the drop down box click on "Name/URL" Type in your name, you do not have to have a URL. Then you can preview and post your comment.

No comments: