Thursday, March 19, 2009

300!

I just wanted to do a quick post to celebrate that we have had 300 views of the blog since starting back in January. If you are wondering how I know this, there is a ticker at the bottom of the blog from Sitemeter. Anyways I thought that was pretty cool! I also need to apologize for being such a slacker. I haven't been posting near as much about this month's book as I normally do. I have alot going on which I know isn't a good excuse but please forgive me! I am going to try really hard to make a post this afternoon but I'm not making any promises. I will be announcing the April selection VERY soon. Stay tuned!

To comment on this post click on "comments" Type in your comment then where it has the drop down box click on "Name/URL" Type in your name, you do not have to have a URL. Then you can preview and post your comment.

No comments: